Sunday, July 28, 2002

You know, as we get closer to the end of this thing, and I think that I've completely lost my mind, I'm really glad that I'm not alone in this. Judging from the email that's been coming from the mailing list, everyone's brains are collectively turning to mush.

Zappagirl just spent a good five minutes cackling wildly for no apparent reason. I'm shuffling around the room like a little old woman, muttering to myself. My eyes are glazing over. At least I'm not drooling yet.

A little less than three hours. I can do it... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

Nothing interesting to say in this post, I guess. Nothing to see, move along, move along. Maybe I'll have a sudden burst of intellect before I post at 7.

Please tell me there's still some coffee left.

No comments: