Saturday, July 27, 2002

One third of the way there!

I think that the problem here is that I'm simply not drinking enough coffee. I'm not tired, just a bit sluggish and lethargic. And a little cranky. I'm sure that another pot or two of coffee and a massive sugar rush from the brownies will take care of that.

And oooh. I have Penguin Peppermints. Caffeination and minty fresh breath!

A year or so ago, Zappagirl bought a game of Skeleton Hangman from the local dollar store. Rather than drawing the little stick figure guy when you make an incorrect guess, you get to actually assemble a skeleton hanging from the gallows. Kinda morbid, but funny as hell. We've decided he's our official mascot for Blogathon, and are currently dressing him up in Barbie clothes that Zappagirl had in the basement. Links to the pictures will be forthcoming as soon as we upload them.

In an effort to get our readers involved, we're asking for suggestions on what to name our mascot. Email me or Zappagirl if you have any ideas.

Yes, the insanity has finally begun. It was just on a time delay, I suppose.

No comments: