Saturday, July 27, 2002

Wacky hijinks are not ensuing yet, and this means I'm already stumped on what to write about. This does not bode well. I really don't want to have to resort to The Book of Questions this early in the game.

Cute kid stories... that'll work for the moment. My niece Amanda has finally started walking. We had joked that she would never walk since her sister Allison brings anything she wants to her. She'd been doing the "walking along the couch while holding on" thing for a while, but apparently she finally let go and took off. According to my mother, before she starts, she announces it to the entire room by saying, "Ready? Ready? GOOOOOOO!" (Well, it comes out more like "Rea-ey? Rea-ey? GOOOOOOOO!" with the GOOOOOOOO in a really deep determined voice.) And everyone in the room has to cheer when she reaches her destination.

I can't believe that Sydney hasn't talked about this on her page yet. But I'd expect that Amanda is getting into everything now that she can walk, so that's probably keeping her busier than she already was.

And apparently the indentation thing is only happening on Internet Explorer. Zappagirl just checked out my page on Netscape, and she says it looks fine. Weird.

Hmmm. Maybe if I eat something my tummy will stop hurting. Of course, I'm still drinking the coffee, and that's not helping, is it?

I never said I was the brightest crayon in the box.

No comments: