Saturday, July 27, 2002

The food arrived precisely at the halfway point. Perhaps it was a reward for making it this far. My mouth's all a-tingle from the hot and spicy chicken, but mmmm is it yummy.

Apparently, at long last, we have pictures! Major big props to Timmy for uploading them. They're not organized on one page, but I'll add the links to my sidebar as soon as I finish my dinner.

The girly stuff will be starting soon as well. Besides the aforementioned facials, there will be toenail painting and eyebrow waxing included in the festivities.

So somewhere down the road, one of my posts will be written while I'm sitting here with watery eyes after Zappagirl has yanked hair out of my eyebrows. Ouch!

One must suffer to be beautiful, I suppose. Actually I'm not sure why I'm all so concerned about prettying myself up, since the only souls that will be seeing me tonight will be Zappagirl and the kitties. (Well, unless we get brave enough to actually take pictures of ourselves and post them to the photojournal....)

No comments: