Saturday, July 27, 2002

The coffee seems to be wearing off. Time to turn the burner back on.

Zappagirl and I are trying to think of things to do besides sit here and stare blankly at the screen. She preheated the oven so we could make the brownies, and then promptly forgot about it for 45 minutes. Oops.

Timmy has come to the rescue on the photojournal issue, and has offered to post them for us. Of course that means we actually have to take pictures. So far the only thing she's bothered to take pictures of are Kemper and Gypsy, her cats. (They're boycotting this madness and have only stopped in the computer room once when the food bowls were empty.) More on that as it develops (no pun intended).

We're considering doing the girly thing and giving ourselves facials. In my rush to leave my apartment, I tossed everything on my bathroom sink counter with me, so I have the entire Mary Kay regimen with me. So there's a good chance that the next post may be done with a bunch of green crap all over my face. Not a pretty mental picture, huh?

No comments: