Sunday, July 28, 2002

Icky green mask is on. Pictures are coming soon.

Apparently my Hotmail account was bouncing emails back earlier. I haven't the vaguest idea why, since it's only half full at the moment. Things seem to be working at the moment, so if something you sent was returned, give it another try.

Paisley has checked in with a suggestion for our Dead Guy mascot: Ignatius. I'm liking the sound of it. Can anyone beat that?

The music has been temporarily changed to The Lead and How to Swing It by Tom Jones. The goofiness is starting to set in, I can feel it.

I just realized that I have the results of the writing exercises I mentioned earlier in one of the notebooks in my bag. So here, for posterity's sake, are my silly poems written on the fly back in February...

Haiku using the words "fugue," nut," and "shampoo."

Nut and berry scent
Clairol ecstatic fugue state
Damned herbal shampoo


Haiku using the words "goner," "pheasant," and "rod."

Rod spins over fire
Bright plumage, 'tis a goner
Pheasant under glass


Haiku using the words "frame," "microcosm," and "sprightful."

Frame this moment now
You, sprightful in your joy of
Spring's microcosm


Hey, I didn't say they were good.

No comments: