Saturday, July 27, 2002

I found this link last night via Three Way Action. Apparently this guy has decided that he knows music better than everyone else in the whole world, and should be able to dictate what should and should not be in my CD collection.

You know what, Mr. Wesley A. Kose? Bite me. I have several of these albums, and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Many of the others are ones I've considered buying at one time or another. In fact, I have my copies of I Might Be Wrong and Dark Side of the Moon with me right now, and the only reason why I didn't bring Whatever and Ever Amen with me is because Zappagirl has a copy, so if I want to listen to "Selfless, Cold, and Composed" I just need to run downstairs and grab it.

I can only imagine what your list of CDs I should have in my collection looks like. Who died and made you the head of the Music Gestapo?

No comments: