Sunday, July 28, 2002

And of course, just as I was starting to write my post, the computer crashed. Thankfully we were able to reboot it in time to get something up by 7:30.

Zappagirl is currently apologizing to her cats for messing up their sleep schedules. I'm wearing my blue tinted sunglasses, because it's just too damn bright in here.

Four posts to go, and I still have no idea what to write about.

Paisley let me know earlier that she and her husband have become addicted to Buffy the Vampire Slayer through the syndicated episodes. Hee hee hee. Slowly but surely, all of my friends are beginning to see the light. Zappagirl and Musashi have both bought the first two seasons on DVD. Granted, Zappagirl and I started watching the episodes in order, but we crapped out somewhere in the middle of Season One. One night, we're going to get really caffeinated and have a Buffython.

Not anytime soon, though. The thought of drinking massive amounts of coffee and staying up late just doesn't sound appealing at the moment.

Oh, that reminds me. The syndicated episode tonight is "Restless," and I wouldn't mind having that one on tape. But the idea of watching a really surreal episode that takes place in the Scooby Gang's dreams isn't sitting too well with me at the moment. Perhaps I'll just set the timer on the VCR and call it an early night.

No comments: