Sunday, July 28, 2002

I just took a look at my archives, and it is as I feared. My posts are tapering in Internet Explorer, and the posts from this morning are looking really weird. If anyone who is more HTML savvy than I am stumbles across this page and can tell me how to fix it, I'd be ever so appreciative.

Many of my regular readers have been out of town for the past two weeks, at back-to-back festivals in New York, and have no idea that Zappagirl and I are doing this. I'm sure they're going to be very confused when they check in and see all of this silliness.

To go along with the disco soundtrack, we have now dressed Ignatius in roller disco garb. We need help, seriously.

We had planned to play dress up as well, but in my rush to get out of the house this morning, I didn't have time to peruse my wardrobe and select fun outfits. I also forgot my tiara, which has been bumming me out all day. I really wanted shots of me posting with a sparkly little crown in my hair. 'Cause I'm just that cool, you know. We may go through Zappagirl's closet and see if anything in there will fit me, but since she is considerably shorter than I am, it'll be a challenge.

We shall see, I guess. The night is still young.

No comments: