Sunday, July 28, 2002

Oh, crap. I just got my second wind, and now I'm never going to get to sleep after this.

Zappagirl and I just took a couple of pictures when we were in the exhausted phase. Unfortunately, Timmy has gone to bed (like any sane person would do), so we won't get them posted until some time tomorrow.

Staying up all night is much easier to do when you don't have to do it. On any other weekend, I'd probably still be up at this hour, curled up in bed and watching the early morning news. (Oh, that sounds so nice right now. Must not linger on that thought for too long. I'm trying not to be too whiny.)

Someday we're going to look back on this and laugh. Oh wait. We already are laughing about it. But giggling like lunatics is a completely different kind of laughing.

As soon as coffee is in your stomach, there is a general commotion. Ideas begin to move... similes arise, the paper is covered. Coffee is your ally and writing ceases to be a struggle. -- Honoré de Balzac (1799-1859)


Yeah, whatever. Obviously this man never participated in Blogathon.

No comments: