Sunday, July 28, 2002

Time for the seventh inning stretch. I'm starting to get crampy from sitting all day.

Yes, I know that the link to Ignatius in his Christmas oufit isn't working. We have tech support working on it right now.

I love the fact that Timmy's helping us from San Francisco and Paisley's contributing her bit from New Orleans. It's a multi-city effort! Next year, maybe I'll try to talk Roger Mexico into contributing some music to the cause. You can check out his stuff at Garageband if you're interested in what he's already got out there. He hasn't uploaded anything new lately, but he burned me a copy of two songs he's done recently, and played me a couple of other things he's working on. His music is experimental and not for all tastes, but I'm fond of it. I once told him that listening to it was like giving my synapses a stretching exercise.

But then again, I'm a bit biased.

I sent him the first half of my novel a few weeks ago, and haven't heard anything back yet. That means either he hates it and is trying to figure out how to avoid telling me that it sucks, or he's simply been too busy to sit down and read it. (It's 200 pages long at the moment.) From what I know of his work schedule, I'm guessing it's the latter, but the paranoid part of me is fearing the worst.

No comments: