Saturday, July 27, 2002

OK, the pictures that we have taken so far should be showing on the sidebar. More to come as long as Timmy is willing to help us out....

Our skeleton mascot still needs a name. At this point I'm calling him Manny after the main character in Grim Fandango, but I don't remember any point in the game where Manny had to dress in drag. Anyone else got any ideas?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

My allergies have been acting up lately, so I've been having to take Benedryl to keep from being a big gross snotty mess. Unfortunately, diphenhydramine is making me a little groggy. (At least it's only the 12.5 mg per capsule formula. If I was taking full strength I'd be out like a light. After all, it's the secret ingredient in Tylenol PM.) Time for more coffee, I guess.

No comments: