Saturday, July 27, 2002

Technical difficulties abound. The site that is hosting our photo journal seems to be having problems, and the mysterious tapering continues when I look at my site through Internet Explorer.

I went out for a short peroid of time to go to the store (to get more blue corn chips and ice cream, since I forgot to bring it with me this morning). Apparently everyone in the city has temporarily forgotten how to drive properly. I got stuck behind an elderly couple that didn't seem to understand that they were permitted to drive faster than 10 miles per hour, and the car in front of me took a lifetime to pull into the spot across from me. We'd both found spots at the same time, but the woman driving was still trying to get her car between the lines by the time I'd hit the entrance to the store. Jeez.

I also think that the oil companies have secretly put a sensor in my gas tank that lets them know when I'm approaching empty so they can hike up the prices. I swear that gas is always more expensive when I need it, and the price drops considerably the day after I fill up my tank.

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya.

No comments: