Sunday, July 28, 2002

My eyes are starting to hurt. I have a giant achy knot between my shoulders. My brain has completely shut down. I can't think of a single thing to talk about. Help me, CNN!

Oh, here we go. The Russian Tea Room is closing. Man, that's just wrong. First The Fantasticks, now this.

I'm having trouble typing at the moment. I just found myself staring at the keyboard, trying to figure out why I was holding down the shift key. Oh yeah, I was going to capitalize something. Duh.

The sun is just starting to come up here. I can just barely see the outlines of the trees across the street. The few functioning brain cells left in my head are screaming, "Go to bed!"

Nope, nope. Not gonna do it. I'm in for the long haul. Even if I have to drag myself slowly across the finish line, I'm going to see this through.

No comments: