Saturday, July 27, 2002

In an attempt to combat the mysterious post tapering that's happening on Internet Explorer, I'm playing with my settings, so if you're just joining us, the stuff from earlier this morning is archived. It's still tapering, but at least it will all be readable on the home page. I'm afraid to think of what it will looks like in the archives, though.

The brownies are in the oven, although we did pull them out to sprinkle M&M's Baking Bits all over the top of them. 'Cuz they weren't chocolately enough already.

To combat the cabin fever that has set in already, we just went out in the front yard and tossed stale waffles like frisbees for the birds. I'm sure that all of Zappagirl's neighbors think we're quite mad.

Zappagirl just broke out the Bethump'd with Words game. Perhaps a game where I actually have to use my brain will help me think of something clever to say here.

Now I know why I don't post as often as other online journalers. It takes me too long to come up with a subject.

No comments: