Sunday, July 28, 2002

Wow. I'm not a photogenic person by nature, but the picture of me with the facial mask on is just atrocious. Maybe we won't send that one to Timmy for posting after all...

The facial is complete, and my face is all smooth and pink, and not gross and oily like before. Now to paint my toenails... I won't be able to do my fingernails since I don't want to get Purple Iris polish all over Zappagirl's keyboard.

For those who are interested, this is why Paisley thinks our mascot should be named Ignatius.

Obnoxiously cute kitty pictures are ready for your viewing pleasure.

Here's Ma Huang, my jittery kitty.





And here's Kismet, also known as Princess Pretty Paws.





And here's a picture of Kemper watching the Warner Brothers animated animation piece that Zappagirl has in her computer room.


Awwww. So cute. Stop laughing at me.

No comments: