Saturday, July 27, 2002

Another thing that this internet radio station is doing to me is making me think of car commercials. I hear Edgar Winter's "Frankenstein" and all I can think of is Tiger Woods driving an SUV. The Who's "Baba O'Reilly" makes me want to buy a Nissan. (OK, I really don't want to buy one, but you get the point.

I see where this is headed. Before it's over, I'll be popping in the Groove Armada CD so I can dance around the room to "I See You Baby" and think about Mitsubishis.

Have I mentioned that I watch entirely too much television? Or maybe I'm just highly sensitive to advertising.

Ick. I've already reached the point where the coffee is starting to irritate my stomach (we're halfway through the second pot already). Guess it's time to switch to water for a bit.

No comments: