Sunday, July 28, 2002

The main thing that's frustrating me at the moment is not having enough time to do anything except post, update information in my template, and go to the bathroom. Even with the two computers, both Zappagirl and I have been playing musical chairs. Since the older computer is slower to update, that one's dedicated to Rants From the Queen City, while the newer computer is handling the multiple tasks of my posts, posts to For My Aunt Charlotte, plus the editing and preparation of all of the pictures, plus Zappagirl's personal (nonjournal) email.

I love the fact that there are so many people participating in this event, and that we're raising lots of money for so many worthy causes, but I wish I had more of an opportunity to see what everyone else is doing. Thankfully most people are talking about leaving the webring information on their pages, so hopefully I'll get a chance to look around once the smoke clears.

Everyone, keep up the good work. Only five more hours to go!

No comments: