Sunday, July 28, 2002

I've been trying to keep my mailbox cleaned out on a regular basis during this event, but there was apparently something wacky going on with the group mailing list. When I signed back into my Hotmail account, I had 25 new emails waiting for me. One of them was one I sent in somewhere around the halfway point, and it had just made it to my inbox.

The next time I do something like this, I'm going to change all of my passwords to something easier to type. I had to talk myself through logging back into Blogger and Hotmail. My fingers didn't know what to do.

I think I've reached the saturation point on coffee. It's starting to taste nasty, and the Bailey's is leaving a weird filmy feeling in my mouth. Time to switch back to Diet Coke.

Actually, all I want to do is brush my teeth, pop a few Tylenol PMs, and go to bed. Which is exactly what I will be doing in about an hour.

There were so many things I wanted to do in the last 24 hours that just got sidelined. I had hoped we'd post more pictures, but due to the problems with the host site, that didn't happen. (But Timmy was an absolute prince, and came through in a pinch for us.) I really wanted to do girly stuff like paint my nails and do silly things with my hair, but I didn't make it past the facial. And given the amount of coffee I drank, it's probably for the best. I had also hoped I'd get more of a chance to communicate with other participants, but I spent too much time trying to think about what to post and ran out of time.

I'd also hoped that I would be sparkling and witty and display occasional moments of brilliance, but that didn't happen either. But then again, I'm not all that sparkling and witty in my normal posts, so why did I think that would change today?

No comments: