Sunday, July 28, 2002

Mental note to self: break returns are very very important when posting links to photos. You'd think I was tired or something.

It's my turn to pick music. I've been forbidden from playing anything grumpy or depressing. Guess that means no Radiohead, huh. Thom Yorke always sounds depressing, no matter what he's singing about. He could be singing a song about puppies and kitties and strolling in the sunshine, and it would still sound like it was time to break out the razor blades. "Knives Out," indeed.

Zappagirl's reading me questions from Bethump'd (we never did around to playing), and I'm just looking at her blankly. I'm having trouble comprehending the English language at this point. Actual thinking is out of the question.

Everything is becoming a weird stream of consciousness thing at this point. Timmy just sent her a link, and she asked me to read it to her. "Give it to me, baby," she said. And suddenly Rick James is running through my head.

Who needs drugs? At this point, the mixture of caffeine, Bailey's, and sleep deprivation are doing odd things to my head.

I've selected "Absolutely Fabulous" by Pet Shop Boys for the moment. Techno, techno, bloody techno!

No comments: