Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday Randomness, Part 1



From The Friday Fiver:

1. What do you normally eat for breakfast?
Since preparing breakfast takes up valuable sleep time, I tend to go for something simple. This week it's been multigrain bagels, accompanied by a Diet Coke and the morning handful o' pills.

2. Are you more likely to drink coffee or tea?
Um, coffee. (Note title of this page.) I do like tea, and at one point was single-handedly keeping Celestial Seasonings in business, but now I'm pretty much Juan Valdez's bitch.

3. Would you consider yourself a good cook?
Depends. I can follow a simple recipe, and I do pretty well when it comes to h'ors doeuvres. But I'm certainly not ready for my own show on the Food Network or anything. (And I'll always be a pie school dropout.)

4. What is your favorite meal?
See, I'm wondering if this question is referring to the type of food or the time of day, so I suppose I'll answer both to be on the safe side....
Favorite meal (food): Italian Meatloaf (either mine or Cristof's) or Chicken Alfredo Primavera.
Favorite meal (time of day): late night dinner

5. Green eggs and ham: would you eat it?
Hey, why not? I'll pretty much try anything once...


(There was a silly personality test after this point, but it was a table-breaker and made my page look like crap. Sorry for those of you who saw it. I'll try to find one that doesn't kill my layout for next week.)

No comments: