Friday, September 16, 2005

Fifteen for Friday



Since I am currently not in a position to access Rhapsody (i.e., I'm at work, and my computer has no sound card), today's playlist comes to you courtesy of Antoinette, my iPod. Apparently she's feeling a bit eclectic today...

Flann O'Brien - Fluttr
The Gift - INXS
Insomnia - Jason Ludwig
One Step Inside Doesn't Mean You Understand - The Notwist
Bullet the Blue Sky - Richard Cheese and Lounge Against the Machine
You Are - Hungry Lucy
Myxomatosis (Judge, Jury, and Executioner) - Radiohead
Bubblegum Bandit - Buckra
Schadenfreude - Avenue Q Original Broadway Cast
Bop Gun (One Nation) - George Clinton (featuring Ice Cube)
The Hypocrite - Ryan Downe
Selective memory - eels
Book of Destiny (Legal Remix) - Infinite Number of Sounds
Marching Bands of Manhattan - Death Cab for Cutie
The Meeting - Hamell on Trial

It appears that Antoinette is looking forward to Midpoint Music Festival, seeing as how one third of the songs on this playlist are from artists I saw last year (and probably will see again this year - I still need to pick up the new Infinite Number of Sounds CD). Admittedly, I'm looking forward to it as well; last year was entirely too much fun, despite the fact that it drained all of the money out of my wallet. Recaps will be forthcoming, and a 2005 MyoMix will hopefully follow soon after.

I haven't finalized my schedule for any of the evenings, and I'll be hopping around from bar to bar much of the weekend (too many good bands... not enough time), but if anyone has any suggestions of must-see bands or wants to catch up with me, just let me know. Or just look for me down there. I'll be the girl on Main Street drinking a Christian Moerlein.

Oh wait, that doesn't really narrow it down too well, does it?

No comments: