Sunday, August 28, 2005

Melancholy Midnight Music



OK, so I decided to give the playlist blogging tool on Rhapsody a try, but it doesn't seem to be working all that well for me. I've posted this playlist to Playlist Central if anyone would care to give it a listen. (It's listed under myopic in the Theme/Holiday genre, with the title "Melancholy Midnight Music".)

Hopefully this should link to it as well.

(For those of you without Rhapsody, I've listed the songs below if you would like to seek them out yourself.)

1. Manchild - Eels
2. Things Behind The Sun - Nick Drake
3. Mission Street - Vienna Teng
4. Selfless, Cold And Composed - Ben Folds Five
5. Bottle Up And Explode! - Elliott Smith
6. That's Just What You Are - Aimee Mann
7. New Slang - The Shins
8. 1000 Oceans - Tori Amos
9. The Shining - Badly Drawn Boy
10. Let Down - Christopher O'Riley
11. Like A Radio - Over The Rhine
12. Bittersweet - Big Head Todd & The Monsters
13. I Feel Possessed - Crowded House
14. I Know - Fiona Apple
15. Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
16. Protection - Massive Attack
17. Waiting To Be - Josh Clayton Felt
18. I Wish I Never Saw The Sunshine - Beth Orton
19. Along The Way - Bob Mould
20. Stop Your Crying - Spiritualized

Can you tell I've been moody lately?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello again. I was hoping for some Midnight Oil.

myopic said...

Alas, the Midnight Oil selections on Rhapsody are pretty slim. Same reason why there's no Radiohead... all of their albums are Buy Only. I made do with what I had available.